Thursday, November 5, 2009

IN DESPERATE NEED OF A MAKEOVER


Over the last couple of years I have found that I have uh let myself go. Not so much in the weight department but in the hair, nails, clothing area. I can't even remember when the last time it was that I picked up a Fashion magazine. When I look in the mirror these days...I don't feel pretty.

I actually used to take pride in my looks. Once upon a time not so long ago I was considered beautiful, I lived in the City, had a life full of friends and excitement and now I hate to say it but I'm bored and In desperate need of a makeover! I have become what I always said I would never be " just another suburban housewife in sweats and no makeup". What went wrong?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who doesn't feel that way? Usually too busy to even think about make up.Hang in there your not alone.

Katie

My Trendy Tykes said...

I need one too.
I really REALLY need one.

Suburban Stepmom said...

I hear ya Linda but I must say you look great from your profile pic.