Thursday, December 17, 2009

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN



I haven't been blogging much lately, I just have not had much time.
To get you up to speed, I celebrated my 1 year blogaversary. Yay me!
Had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving with my family. I'm ever so grateful to God for that one.
My daughter celebrated another birthday, Hannah Montana themed this year. We sang Karaoke, played hot potato, stuffed our faces & had a great time With a lot of cleaning up afterward. I don't know if I will do it again next year. Maybe we will just go out for dinner.

Next stop. My Birthday! The beginning of the end of my twenties. While I do not mourn them, I do wish to celebrate in a Big way. Unfortunately, my budget does not allow, so I will settle for a home cooked meal from my favorite cook...my Mom, and some quality time with the family. I am truly blessed.
I have Christmas to look forward to and I must confess...I am not done shopping yet...wish me luck!

No comments: