Monday, March 16, 2009

I have decided to act like one of the character's in Snow White. Guess who?


For the past few Month's I have totally abandoned this Blog. I apologize to all of you serious Bloggers out there.
What have I been up to you ask? Making Snowmen with the kids, sipping hot cocoa and anything else that would keep my hands warm.
Valentine's day was sweet. The kids bought us roses and made beautiful cards that let us know just how appreciated we are. Hubby bought me some really tasty Chocolates. How sweet!
However, I wasn't feeling quite so romantic that day. I think I some how rolled off the wrong side of the bed. Yes. My friends. I was a ROYAL GRUMP! And I admit it. The theme of the day for me was "I am Woman, Hear me roar". My Husband STILL has not let me live that day down. Problem is I think I have decided to stay that way for a while. Oh well, Spring is just around the corner and maybe it's just what I need to get me out of the Winter dumps.

2 comments:

Quiskaeya said...

I think the winter but everyone in the blues and then throw in Mondays. One can wind up in a ROYAL funk for sure. Hope your mood picks up soon.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and sharing your thoughts. :)

Suburban Stepmom said...

Thank you for stopping by Quiskaeya and for your comment. I love your Blog!